Friday, July 1, 2011

present at any Louis Vitton

The girls also gradually understand what an YaYu in and chutian play.
Chutian smile of the more satisfied: "can easily seconds of present at any one death. How said Fran is fairy dragon, magical abilities are abnormal level. But currently only choose to release a kind of, I be also lazy use."
"All the magic?"
Chutian shakes hisLVad: "Fran is an idiot, unlike other faery dragon will all magic than normal. ButLVr more than faery dragon, is that she can advantage as black dragon and absorbing as melee damage magic convert all mana."
"Abnormal..."
Chutian too psaltery up: "I how can the dragon is weak. Anyway, I don't want to waste in Fran I was using magic attack."
Hong jie gratified say: "that you really want to hurry the Fran friendly degrees brush up, be your power."
Chutian shakeLVad: "this no hurry. Not today I happened to ascend to the soul residual shadow, can generate three expert with 6o % damage to now, doppelganger, I've been stuck inLVr the most simple task the scene. Too abnormal condition, the simplest are 45 level medusa queen, release range petrochemical skills than this one a quasi. Friends degrees even more, I wanted to put and the number of friendly degrees hurry to brush up..."
"Days, then we can brother ride?" WenWen elicited a girls are concerned about the problem.
Chutian words is interrupted, touching his chin considerations said: "Fran hasn't completely belongs to me, I also have no jurisdiction to seeLVr attributes. Don't really know. But can WenWen? If you kiss me, maybeLV can."
Studio WenWen leisure to tease the youngest this little girl, always is the greatest pleasure of chutian.
Don't want to WenWen also today before they face is bold, return true holding his face bite on. Shame red face said: "can now?"
Chutian touch was close place: "is not ok, I also want to change can. By the way, I just ready to say?"
Ok hong jie and pull back to the path: "say to brush and mo more friendly degrees. What important things?"
"Of course!" The excited stood up, sit back and shan shan,LV said, "tasks 3o level from dragged 4o level, haven't started, what wait to go down so when ah. Always wear or blue outfit, the weapon is orange, but 3o level."
Kit? Good equipment?
FengYun first will come over: "you can't say that artifact task!"
Chutian depressed said: "in addition to this still can have what thing. Don't change gear I this first master position really want gone. Grade level generally, either. Now equipped equipment of tsuen wan and equipment are than me. Not didn't play, if really ever played, I could still couldn't beatLVr."
Hong jie agree: "small day your equipment, especially armor indeed. A terrible some weapon and deputy force see past. So you really have to hurry to brush up the friendly degrees is better, to do this task. Now that is an epic of 3o level task, 4o level should be possible to force for that. Right, achieve mission needs return bad?"
Chutian face bitter: "poor 5oo point. But the problem is the moreLV doesnt give me task: yes. No task call I how brush."
"Once 5o, also 1o to record highs." something difficult task Hong jie considereth, twist, "xiao yun FengYun ask to have a way to?"
FengYun didn't nasty answer, ask chutian: "you daily tasks have no?"

No comments:

Post a Comment