Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Only God Knows

In the life, I more not with my five senses to contact with the world, but with my intuition to perceive the outside everything. In the process of interaction with others, when many, I'll wood speechless,; Unless I wine strength plumes of my words, and are in truth many also mixes with many nonsense. At this moment, what exactly is the truth if what is nonsense, I cried foul (the so-called drunk heart Ming is also), but the listener is to tell clearly?

Only god knows!!!!! I have a habit of not too good habits, is whether know or not the people who know each other, contact the process, I like to look at the other person's eyes. Eyes are the Windows of the soul, if I want to pass this window to see each other, I think what the heart and screwed up not clear. Anyway, I have such a habit.

Floating clouds grasp of integrity and the sailing clouds, and are a little misty, more Plato type love suspicion. B: yeah, I like, love a person, often not very direct expression of. Even if the wife and I know, is also in the eighty s unit organization weekend party, she invites me to dance. Passive and active, not an absolute. Because the wife was first met, she active; And she was indeed I active pursuit? Emotional night in the moonlight, the gentle must yi yi is unripe brightness; Seven color.

Be sure to do more than men do. I do, which is on the my intuition to judge to pursue to open the heart to time on the girl's footprint. In the heart, I have a sun wukong within the move of the seventy-two change; In the footprint than that I more of the time, of course, is another matter.

Why should that be? Because I'm floating clouds!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment